Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Round up Gang ... the Next Generation


My kiddos make me laugh on a daily basis. Whether it's Kaylee with her new saying "Swiper no Bubba, Swiper no Bubba, Swiper no Bubba! Awe Man!", or Katelyn with her obsession with looking in the mirror at 5 years old, I laugh all day long. But nothing had me laughing more than my son when I walked into the living room this morning. With my coffee in hand, I walked into my living room, and simply saw my baby boy, with his Woody doll, riding on his Buzz Lightyear 4 wheeler.
You might not say that this is funny, but this simple thought crossed my mind. My baby is a good friend .At 1, he already knows that when a friend needs a ride, you should be there no matter what. Sure you may say that he doesnt know this at 1, but you prove that he wasn't saving his best friend from the scariest monster in the house..... KayleeZILLA! With the forces of CJ, Woody, and Buzz's transportation services, Kayleezilla was defeated by a simple roll over the foot by Buzz!
As in Toy Story, " You should never tangle with the unstoppable duo of Woody and Buzz Lightyear! " Just add a little CJ in there and the Round Up Gang 2 is complete!

1 comment: